Create Gif Animation from scratch by adding images manually
The Animated Gif Editor can also
be used to create Gif Animation from scratch. Images are created manually and
subsequently inserted using the Add
The following can be used as a procedure to make an animation:
- Create a background common to the animation. This is fixed, so you don't
have to bother about it when creating the gif images.
- Add the drawings onto the background and save them with ascending numbers
representing the sequence of the images in your animation
- Now start the Animated Gif
Editor from Start > All programs. It will be initially opened with
an empty animation.
- Press the Add new images button
- Inserted images will probably be too fast, select images and increase
- Save the new animation pressing the Save button.
|In case of an instructional animated gif it makes sense to add subtitles at suitable