Removing images from a gif animation has many benefits:
- Get rid of distracting movements and mistakes you made when recording.
- Remove parts of your screencast that were not necessary to the point you
- The film becomes shorter, so your audience neds spend less time.
- The screencast file is smaller costing less bandwidth and achieving faster
To remove one or more image frames:
- Select the frames you want to
- Press [Del] button - or - press 'Delete Image' on the toolbar - or
- right-click the selected item and click