The Delay is the amount of time in seconds an image is displayed before the
animation moves to the next image. When recording movements, each 0.1
second an image is created, so the delay is 0.1.
- If during recording you waited some time before proceeding, maybe you were
thinking about what to do next, you can spare the viewer waiting time by making
the delay smaller.
- You may want to change the delay if you want the user to spend more time
with the image, for example to have time to have a good look, or to read the subtitles.
To change the delay for one or more images:
- Select the image(s)
- Right-click (or Shift-F10)
The shortcut menu appears.
- Change the Delay , using the spinner , or type the value (in seconds)
- Press enter or click else where to accept the new value